Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanking God for Barb

I have been praying one of those daylong prayers today of thanksgiving to God for Barb Hanson. Have you ever had those? ...a prayer that just sticks with ya? She has been firmly on my heart since this AM and I continue to thank God for her late into the night as I write this. Barb is one of those people who hears the tune "Here I am, Lord" and raises her hand and says, "Here I AM, Lord!"

The skinny: This morning at our FLC staff meeting we began our transition of flood coordination from Barb to myself. She and I will continue to meet weekly through the summer to keep each other "in the loop" on what's happening. It's overwhelming to think of the plethora of work she's done for almost a FULL YEAR now on disaster relief. I am proud to have her on our team at FLC! If you get a chance, please thank her for all the work she's done and continues to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment